A small piece packs a nutritionally dense bite, satisfying any sweet tooth. Best of all it provides a great protein punch for the afternoon lulls or the pre-dinner pick me up.
- 1 cup Nut butter I use Pecan Butter ground in the wet container of the VitaMix
- 1 cup honey I prefer raw honey
- 1/2 cup roasted carob powder or cocoa/cacao powder
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds Azure Standard has significantly lower price on this item
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds Azure Standard has significantly lower price on this item
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
Melt nut butter and honey together on low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in powder.
Combine next 5 ingredients.
Stir all of them into mixture.
The mixture gets really thick, but keep combining in the ingredients until distributed evenly.
Press, with a sandwich baggie into a Saran wrapped lined pan, about 7x10.
I like to have long 'tails' on the wrap, so I can cover the super fudge when I place it in the refrigerator
Cool in refrigerator and then cut into squares. Store in refrigerator, will keep for weeks.
Hope you love Super Fudge as much as we do! ♥ Shelly